Want a colour version of your pet portrait? Now you can!
A bespoke artwork from our resident artist, Adam Murphy, in his own original style. Capture your dog, cat, rabbit, any animal in an original, hand-drawn artwork.
A Colour Pet Portrait is a memorable keepsake and wonderful gift for your family, friends, or someone special. Perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's or Father's Day, or to simply celebrate a special occasion.
This is a fine, custom made A4 size portrait drawing on acid free paper with pencil. The artwork is signed and dated by the artist. The original drawing is then scanned and digitally coloured by Adam. When you purchase a coloured pet portrait, you will receive the digitally coloured version via email as well as receiving the original pencil drawing version via post. This price is for a single portrait, without framing. Additional subjects can be added, prices per person are in the drop down box.About the artist:
"From the first time that I started talking to Welly’s Wonders, I found them to be an absolute delight.
I asked for a portrait of the family dog Bertie as a surprise present for my parents, who live back in the UK. When the portrait arrived, I was blown away by how life-like it was. It’s amazing how the animation captured Bertie’s personality and cheekiness. My parents were over the moon with it and my mother even shed a tear.
The whole process was very easy and fun. Adam truly is extremely talented and I feel lucky to have met him.
Once again, thank you from all of us."
Rob - Sydney
About the process:
- Please choose how many subjects will be in the image via the dropdown box.
- Once you have made your purchase, please submit your information and at least 3 good quality images of the subject(s) via email at email@example.com to start the process of creating your colour pet portrait.
- All artwork will be in a similar style to the images you see with this product listing. Drawings, unless otherwise stated, are from the shoulders up. Please note that we work from the photos that are sent to us. Please carefully choose photos that you think best represent the subject(s).
- The finished artwork is a drawing and the artist's representation of the subject in his original style.
- All coloured portraits will have the same blue sky background.
- Colour Pet Portraits will take approximately 3 weeks to complete and then will be posted out to you. The original pencil portrait is shipped via Australia Post and flat-packed in a protective plastic sleeve and a hard boxboard backing. The digital file of the coloured version will be emailed to the email address provided.