Want a colour version of your portrait? Now you can!
A bespoke artwork from our resident artist, Adam Murphy, in his own original style.
A Colour Custom Portrait is a memorable keepsake and wonderful gift for your family, friends, or someone special. Perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's or Father's Day, or to simply celebrate a special occasion.
This is a fine, custom made A4 size portrait drawing on acid free paper with pencil. The artwork is signed and dated by the artist. The original drawing is then scanned and digitally coloured by Adam. When you purchase a coloured custom portrait, you will receive the digitally coloured version via email as well as receiving the original pencil drawing version via post.
This price is for a single portrait, without framing. Additional subjects can be added, prices per person are in the drop down box.
About the process:
- Please choose how many subjects will be in the image via the dropdown box.
- Once you have made your purchase, please submit your information and at least 3 good quality images of the subject(s) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process of creating your custom portrait.
- All artwork will be in a similar style to the images you see with this product listing. Drawings, unless otherwise stated, are from the shoulders up. Please note that we work from the photos that are sent to us. Please carefully choose photos that you think best represent the subject(s).
- The finished artwork is a drawing and the artist's representation of the subject in his original style.
- All coloured portraits will have the same blue sky background.
- Colour Custom Portraits will take approximately 3 weeks to complete and then will be posted out to you. The original pencil portrait is shipped via Australia Post and flat-packed in a protective plastic sleeve and a hard boxboard backing. The digital file of the coloured version will be emailed to the email address provided.