Pet Portrait, Portrait, Family Portrait, Kids Portrait - Perfect for Gifts! A bespoke artwork from our resident artist, Adam Murphy, in his own original style.
A Custom Portrait is a memorable keepsake and wonderful gift for your family, friends, or someone special. Capture loved ones and/or beloved pets in a one of a kind artwork. Perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's or Father's Day, or to simply celebrate a special occasion.
This is a fine, custom made A3 size portrait drawing on acid free paper with pencil. All artwork is signed and dated by the artist.
How does it work?
Step 1 - Please choose how many subjects (people or pets) will be in the image via the dropdown box. The price will adjust accordingly depending on how many subjects are in the portrait, the size of the portrait and if it’s colour or basic pencil.
Step 2 - Once you have completed your purchase online, please submit your information and at least 3 good quality, high res images of each of the subjects via email to email@example.com to start the process of creating your custom portrait.
Please choose photos carefully - make sure that the photos are how you want the subjects to be represented. We can only work with how we see the subjects in the photos provided. Other photos will not be accepted after Adam has commenced work on the portrait.
Make sure photos are of good quality and a reasonable close up of the subjects - no sunglasses and from a few different angles so our artist can see profiles. Keep in mind - the photos are the only representation we have of the subjects. We don’t know their personality or traits, so if you’d like to write a few lines about them in the email, that would really help.
Step 3 – Adam will set to work. Once the preview of the portrait is emailed, Adam is happy to make one round of minor edits to the illustration if necessary. Please note that any request for edits will influence the shipping date by at least 24 hours, generally longer. Portraits will take approximately 3-4 weeks to complete and then will be posted out to you.
How is the portrait sent to me? - All portraits are shipped via Australia Post and flat-packed in a protective cello sleeve and a hard boxboard backing. When you purchase a Colour Custom Portrait, you will receive the digitally coloured version via email only and will receive the original black and white pencil drawing version via post.
- All artwork will be in a similar style to the images you see with this product listing. Drawings, unless otherwise stated, are from the shoulders up and with a basic, tonal background.
- The finished artwork is a drawing and the artist's representation of the subject in his original style.
- This price is for a single portrait, without framing.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer returns or exchanges on custom illustrations due to the many hours that go into drawing them. Once the preview is emailed, Adam is happy to make one round of minor edits to the illustration. Please note that any request for edits will influence the shipping date by at least 24 hours, generally longer.
- All artwork is copyrighted and the intellectual property of the artist and Welly’s Wonders. It is not to be used for commercial purposes without explicit prior written permission.
- Welly’s Wonders retains the right to use the artwork for their own commercial purposes, e.g. website, advertising, etc.